Sunday, October 4, 2009

100 favourite books voted by the Australian Public

Hi All,

It's been forever and no one might ever read this but I want you to know that I'm going to read the 100 favourite books as voted by the Australian public on the ABC. Except for the bible because I'm an atheist and I would rather stab my own eyes out. Actually there were three spots that tied so it's the 103 best books as voted by the Australian public, minus the bible, so the 102 books to read :) Well if you want to get all semantic about it, some of them are more than one book e.g. The Lord of the Rings at number one. So I'll just let you know how I go shall I.

I've read quite a few of them before but I'm starting from scratch. The Great Gatsby is first and I'll review them all as I go.

Love Kat

1 comment:

kniki said...

Hey Kat, that's a great idea... have fun with it. I haven't been reading anything this year, apart from textbooks. Hope to get back into leisure reading next year. Niki